- Will my new membership be really valid all life long?
From January 2020, ESCP Alumni is switching to a new business model and, like other alumni associations, offers you a lifetime membership called "All Inclusive". The membership of ESCP students will be paid directly by the School to the Association, thus ensuring regular funding.
For graduates, they will have the choice of maintaining their annual membership or subscribing to All Inclusive, which will give them access to all of the Association's services throughout their lives. With this system, there is no need to solicit more Alumni every year.
- What if i prefer paying my membership every year?
If you prefer, you can continue to pay your membership fees every year, by check, credit card, cash or direct debit. But that will force you to think about it every year.
- When will All Inclusive be implemented?
The All Inclusive lifetime contribution system has been implemented on January 2020 for graduates and will be operational from the start of the academic year in September 2020 for incoming students.
- What are the different payment methods?
You can pay by direct debit, by credit card or by check. If you wish to pay by check, you can download your All Inclusive membership form, to be returned by post with your payment. You can also choose to pay this subscription in 4 installments over 4 months at no cost.
- I have not contributed in the past 10 years, how does it work for me?
If this is your first contribution or if you have not contributed in the last 10 years, you can pay 700 € directly to the ESCP Alumni Association (650 € without subscription to the magazine)
An after that, you will be a member for life!
- I already contributed X times, how does it work for me?
To thank you for your loyalty over the past few years, a system is in place - starting in 2020 - for graduates with decreasing rates depending on the number of years during which the Alumni have been members of the Association.
If you are an Alumni and in the past 10 years, you have contributed:
- Between 1 and 5 times: your All Inclusive subscription will cost you 600 € (550 € without magazine subscription) to the ESCP Alumni Association
- Between 6 and 10 times: your All Inclusive subscription will cost you € 500 (€ 450 without magazine subscription) to the ESCP Alumni Association
- I am a recent graduate/delegate/unemployed/retired... how does it work for me?
In order to best support you whatever your situation, we have provided specific rates adapted to each stage of your professional life: the “recent graduates” rate, for the three years following your graduation from school, a “seeking employment” rate, for people in professional transition, a “(early) retired" rate as well as a “couple ”rate.
If you are a delegate, you are also offered a -50% discount on general prices, taking into account your commitment to the ESCP community.
You will find all rates on the membership form:
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at +33 1 43 57 24 03 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can see this together.
- I am already paying my membership by direct debit and I want to subscribe to All Inclusive, what should I do?
Your direct debit will be made at the end of January 2020, for an annual subscription. If you want to opt for the lifetime membership, we invite you to contact us on +33 1 43 57 24 03 or by email: email@example.com
- I already paid my annual fees but I want to become a lifelong member. What can I do?
We invite you to contact us on +33 1 43 57 24 03 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can sort it out together.
- What happens with the magazine subscription? Is it for life too?
The magazine does not fall under the All Inclusive formula. To subscribe, you will have to pay € 50 every year. (25 € for recent graduates).
- I have a question, how can I contact you?
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at +33 1 43 57 24 03 or by email at email@example.com