The Professional Development Committee gathers Alumni from different courses, professional and personnal backgrounds.
- pool their experiences and reflect on issues related to employment and career management, implement actions to provide practical solutions to these issues.
The Committee has several projects Career around:
- Creation of an offer giving greater visibility on LinkedIn,
- Improvement of the marketing of our offer in order to better communicate on our services to the whole community,
- Strengthening of our offer's international dimension,
- Scaling of the new offer "Accelerate your career development with the mentoring programme" in order to increase the number of benefactors,
- Contribution to the Student Alumni Pass to increase their loyalty towards the association since the start of their career,
- Organization of prestigious conferences on career development and career management topics.
Members of the Professional Development Committee 2018:
- Co-Chairman, Sylvain DORGET (2001)
- Co-Chairwoman, Sophie BELVAL (MEB 01 and MBA IN 18)
and the Professional Development Team, the Communication Manager and the Executive Director of ESCP Alumni.